Welcome to Funtastic Friday #110!
This week’s feature is a gorgeous cabinet makeover by Do Design Yourself. They found it on Craigslist and turned a boring piece of furniture with a great shape into the perfect mid-century modern styled piece! If only this were my cabinet! I think our old fan turned lamp would look gorgeous on it, no?
Recently on Ambient Wares
Onto the Party!
MEET THE HOSTS
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+ | BL
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL
- Kimm @ Reinvented | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Donella @ Glue Sticks & Gumdrops | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+
- Joyce @ My Stay At Home Adventures | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Famous Farmhouse Decor Ideas @ Reinvented
- Donella’s favorite — Warm and Cheesy Pulled Pork Dip @ Cooking with Carlee
- Angie’s favorite — Old New Cabinet @ Do Design Yourself
- Sherry’s favorite — Kiss Cookies @ The Monday Box
- Kimm’s favorite — Industrial DIY Bulletin Board – From A Repurposed Window @ Grillo Designs
- Debra’s favorite — Amazing Sweet Potato Recipes @ Life, Love and Thyme
- Heidi’s favorite — The Best Way to Paint A Window Chalkboard @ Refresh Living
- Donna’s favorite — Easy Valentines Day Nutcracker @ Creatively Homemade
- Lacie’s favorite — Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe @ Simply Stacie
- Elizabeth’s favorite — An Organized Work Day: My Secrets for Being Crazy Productive @ The Turquoise Home
- Joyce’s favorite — Coat Hooks, Hat Racks and Organization for Mudroom @ Kenarry
I was featured on #FuntasticFriday ! Click To Tweet
|If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab the button below and link back to Ambient Wares or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer). Alternatively, copy the code below the image and paste it into your blog.||If you’re a featured blogger, please grab the button below to place on your blog and link back to Ambient Wares or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer). Alternatively, copy the code below the image and paste it into your blog.|
|<a href=”https://ambientwares.com/category/funtastic-friday/”><img src=”https://ambientwares.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Funtastic-Friday-Link-Party-Thumbnail-150x.jpg” alt=”Funtastic Friday Link Party” width=”150″ height=”150″ /></a>||<a href=”https://ambientwares.com/category/funtastic-friday/”><img src=”https://ambientwares.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Funtastic-Friday-Featured-Thumbnail-150x.jpg” alt=”Funtastic Friday Link Party Featured” width=”150″ height=”150″ /></a>|
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
Add your link! The #FuntasticFriday #linkparty is live! #projectideas #easyprojects #diyprojects Click To Tweet
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Ambient Wares. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
Related ambient wares posts:
If you like the look of merging natural elements and industrial style together, ...
Looking for the perfect piece to add to your Spring decor? Check out my favorite...
If you love mid century styled furniture, why not look at these 2 different take...
6 thoughts on “MCM Cabinet Makeover ~ Funtastic Friday 110”
Thanks for the party Angie! Happy Friday!
Enjoy your weekend Katrin!
Thanks so much for featuring my Kiss Cookies! Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend. 🙂
Thank you for sharing with us Wendy!
Angie, I am so pleased to see our cabinet featured on your blog! thank you so much! 🙂
Have a great rest of the week!
You’re welcome Nadia! I’m so happy you’ve joined the party 😀
Comments are closed.