General Terms for Ambient Wares
By accessing the website at ambientwares.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Ambient Wares’ website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) without prior consent;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Ambient Wares’ website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server without prior consent.
- Permission is granted to share, like, pin or tweet via social media without prior consent, provided you use only one (1) image and link back to the original post at ambientwares.com or its social media equivalents. Any ambientwares.com original image may not be altered in any way (i.e. cropped to remove watermark).
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Ambient Wares at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Ambient Wares’ website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Ambient Wares makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Ambient Wares does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Ambient Wares or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Ambient Wares’ website, even if Ambient Wares or an Ambient Wares authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Ambient Wares’ website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Ambient Wares does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Ambient Wares may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Ambient Wares does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Ambient Wares has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Ambient Wares of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Ambient Wares may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Peoria, IL and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in this State or location.
Like many other Web sites, ambientwares.com makes use of log files. These files merely logs visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information inside the log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our site’s visitors based upon their visit to ambientwares.com and other sites on the Internet.
Disclosure for Ambient Wares
Our Advertising Partners
- Ambient Wares is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. If you click on a link and make any purchase, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
ambientwares.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Ambientwares.com does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that Ambientwares.com has in its database the personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately (using the contact in the first paragraph) and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
This policy does not apply to any information collected offline or via channels other than this website.