Welcome to Funtastic Friday #94! I think I can finally say I’m ready for fall. I work outdoors on a small organic farm and suffice it to say I’m over the hot, hot, weather. Cooler temps hit us this week, as predicted, and I’m all about it! Hope you’re enjoying the weather whatever it may be where you are!
We’re still looking for up to three more bloggers to help co-host the Funtastic Friday Link Party. Get in touch with me or one of the other hosts if you’re interested in joining us! Here’s a little of what’s happened this week…
Recently on Ambient Wares
Onto the party!
MEET THE HOSTS
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Mistie @ Homespun Engineer | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | SU |
- Laci @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
MOST VIEWED (TIE)
My “Fallidays” Wreath with Homemade Re-purposed Wire Ribbon @ Sadie Seasongoods
DIY Hot Cider Sign @ i should be mopping the floor
- Sherry’s favorite – Raspberries – The Gem of the Berry Garden @ Floyd Family Homestead
- Donna’s favorite – Halloween Pictures @ building our hive
- Mistie’s – favorite – Farmhouse Fall Kitchen @ Kingsbury Brook Farm
- Lacie’s favorite – DIY Hot Cider Sign @ i should be mopping the floor
- Angie’s favorite – A Hexagon Pumpkin @ Dukes & Duchesses
|If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer)||If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer)|
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Ambient Wares. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
Related ambient wares posts:
If you like the look of merging natural elements and industrial style together, ...
Come see the easiest fix in making a regular old pendant lamp into an industrial...
My faves this week are a beautifully painted side table in a vibrant blue, a mas...