Welcome to Funtastic Friday #96!
I hope the weather is cooperating where you are. Today was a freakishly cool day compared to every other fall day we’ve had so far with the high only getting into the 50s. It’ll soon bounce right back up to the 70s and I’m fine with that 😉 To warm up, I’ve got some yummy chicken broth cooking down on the stove; making the house smell so ridiculously good! Stay warm or cool depending on where you are!
A reminder we’re looking for up to three more bloggers to help co-host Funtastic Friday. Please get in touch with me or one of the other hosts if you’re interested in joining us!
Recently on Ambient Wares
Onto the party!
MEET THE HOSTS
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Mistie @ Homespun Engineer | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | SU |
- Laci @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
MOST VIEWED (TIE)
- Adobo Slow Cooker Chicken @ Cooking with Curls
- Free Thanksgiving Printable @ i should be mopping the floor
- Sherry’s favs | DIY Rustic Pumpkin Patch @ Sweet Parrish | Moist Pumpkin Cake @ Joyful Homemaking | Witch Tonic Printable Tags @ Building Our Hive |
- Donna’s favs | Free Thanksgiving Printable @ i should be mopping the floor | Mums the Word: Straw Tote Pumpkin Planter @ Sadie Seasongoods | Hatch Green Chile Chicken and Dumplings @ Tumbleweed Contessa
- Mistie’s favs | Buckets of Apples and Gallons of Honey for Rosh Hashanah @ Aluminum Foiled Kitchen | Finishing Painted Projects @ A Vintage Green | Simple Soups: Irish Yellow Broth @ Nancy On The Home Front
- Lacie’s favs | Fabulous, Frugal Flowerpot Costume @ Syncopated Mama | Rustic DIY Owl Wall Art @ KreativK | How to Make A Drop Cloth Envelope Pillow Cover @ i should be mopping the floor
- Angie’s favs | Where to Find Reclaimed Wood @ The Handyman’s Daughter | DIY Creepy Halloween Hand Picture Frame @ Giggles Galore | Mums the Word: Straw Tote Pumpkin Planter @ Sadie Seasongoods |
|If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer)||If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer)|
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Ambient Wares. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
Related ambient wares posts:
Welcome to Funtastic Friday 92! Autumn is almost here! That means it's time to d...
Great project ideas at this week's link party from a DIY herb drying rack, to an...
Come see the easiest fix in making a regular old pendant lamp into an industrial...